Due to expansion There4U are looking for Carers who are passionate about enabling our clients to continue living within the comfort of their own homes in a safe and secure way. They need to be able to offer a level of care which promotes dignity, respect and choice. Clients homes will vary in size and may range from private homes to assisted living facilities.
Our staff will need to be passionate about creating a welcoming environment through excellent hygiene and will also strive to exceed client expectations.
Our Carers are required to support clients who may have a wide range of differing requirements from companionship and domestic support to personal care. Care must be delivered in accordance with current best practices, according to company policies and procedures, agreed standards and legislative requirements, and relevant regulations under the direction of the Care Co-ordinator and Directors.
Job Title: Senior Carers
Minimum 30 hours a week
To join a rapidly expanding domiciliary care company based in Amesbury, Salisbury and the surrounding areas.
- Looking for an opportunity to make a difference?
- Passionate about working with clients in their own home in order to promote dignity, respect and choice?
- Able to work flexibly – to include alternate weekends and being on call?
- An enthusiastic individual who is willing to undertake a range of tasks from companionship, shopping, cleaning, personal care tasks, supervision and record/care plan maintenance keeping?
- Able to assess and react to difficult or complex issues?
- Able to demonstrate genuine care, compassion and empathy?
- Do you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle?
If this sounds like you in return There4U can offer you:
- Industry leading Pay Rates – £13 per hour and double time for bank holidays
- Employee benefits including – birthday vouchers, an extra day off for birthday and money towards car servicing costs plus many more
- Full in-house induction and comprehensive online training package which can be done from the safety and comfort of your own home
- Regular supervision and on-going support from Care Coordinators
- 35p Mileage
- Weekly team meetings which include health and wellbeing sessions
- Uniform, PPE and extras such as water bottles, gloves, fleeces etc
For further details please contact the HR department at There4U on 01722 774444 or at HR@there4u.org.uk
Satisfactory references and proof of eligibility to work in the UK required.
This position requires a disclosure request from the DBS. A conviction will not necessarily prevent you from being employed.
APPLY FOR A VACANCY NOW
To apply for your desired role, please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.