Due to expansion There4U are looking for Carers who are passionate about enabling our clients to continue living within the comfort of their own homes in a safe and secure way. They need to be able to offer a level of care which promotes dignity, respect and choice. Clients homes will vary in size and may range from private homes to assisted living facilities.
Our staff will need to be passionate about creating a welcoming environment through excellent hygiene and will also strive to exceed client expectations.
Our Carers are required to support clients who may have a wide range of differing requirements from companionship and domestic support to personal care. Care must be delivered in accordance with current best practices, according to company policies and procedures, agreed standards and legislative requirements, and relevant regulations under the direction of the Care Co-ordinator and Directors.
Job Title: Domiciliary Carers (Salisbury and the surrounding areas)
Variable hours contracts from 10 to 30 per week
(Based on a weekly rota)
- Passionate about working with clients in their own home in order to promote dignity, respect and choice?
- Able to work flexibly – to include evenings and weekends?
- An enthusiastic individual who is willing to undertake a range of tasks from companionship, shopping, cleaning, personal care tasks and record/care plan maintenance keeping?
- Able to assess and react to difficult or complex issues?
- Able to demonstrate genuine care, compassion and empathy?
- Do you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle?
If this sounds like you in return There4U can offer you:
- Full in-house induction with excellent training opportunities
- Regular supervision and on-going support from Senior Carers
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Pay Rates – Carer rates from £11.00 per hour (double pay on Bank Holidays) plus mileage.
- Employee benefits including – carer of the month certificate and length of service awards e.g. birthday vouchers, day off on your birthday, money towards car servicing costs
- 35p Mileage
- Weekly team meetings which include programmes on health and wellbeing
- Uniform and extras such as water bottles, gloves, fleeces etc
APPLY FOR A VACANCY NOW
To apply for your desired role, please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.